DIY Utensil Caddy
How do I get my kit?
Some of our kits can be shipped, while others are only available for local pickup/delivery. Below you will see the pickup/delivery options available for this particular kit:
We have partnered with Squarz Bakery & Cafe, located at 13802 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 for our craft kit pickup location. Pre-ordered kits can be picked up from Stencil staff inside Squarz (or via curbside pickup). You’ll choose your pickup date from the drop down menu above.
We offer local delivery on Saturdays, by 10am, to select cities in Arizona. Someone must be home to accept delivery of your order. If you choose “local delivery” a drop down will appear with the cities we can deliver to.
With this project you will stain the wooden caddy then stencil your design onto the front and add the knobs. Caddy is approximately 16”L x 3.5″H x 5.5″W.
Choose any wood stain and paint color from our collection. Comes with 2 knobs and your choice of 1 stencil option below:
- “Let’s EAT” (as shown above)
- “gather” (as shown above)
- A personalized* “Cafe” stencil (i.e. Bolin Cafe Est. 2004, as shown above)
- A personalized* “BBQ” stencil (i.e. Bolin BBQ Est. 2004, not shown)
- “Grateful” (illustrated below)
- “Thankful” (illustrated below)
DIY@Home Craft Kit Includes
- Written instructions + Online video tutorial (internet required)
- Unfinished wooden caddy
- Wood stain
- Stain cloth
- Disposable gloves
- Paint applicator
- 2 Knobs
You’ll also need (not included): Utensils/napkins