You can paint your coasters all 1 color, or choose up to 4 different colors
This project takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete at the studio.
These coasters will need to be baked in your oven after you get home, to cure the paint. You'll bake them at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. After they have cooled down you will glue felt pads to the bottom of each coaster. We will send you home with baking instructions and felt pads and glue.
- Cocktail, Arizona and Fall themed are all shown in Gold paint.
- Easter coasters are shown in Pink, Orange, Hummingbird and Purple.
- Snowflake coasters are shown in Gold, Blue, Silver and Purple.
- Christmas coasters are shown in Blue, Green, Red and Gold.
- The Valentine's coasters are shown in Pink, Gold and Red
If you're ordering this as a DIY@Home Kit, your kit contains all the supplies necessary to create your project EXCEPT: You'll need to supply the following: Scissors, oven for baking coasters to cure the paint & access to the internet for a video tutorial
Warning: Our DIY@Home Kits are meant to be completed within 1-2 weeks of picking up your kit. The packaging we use for things like paint, wood stain, glue, etc. are not meant for long term storage and will dry out over time.