It’s Time to Get Lit with Pink Honey Candle and Stencil Studios!
We’ve partnered with Pink Honey Candle to bring you a festive DIY Candle Centerpiece Kit!
Choose from a DIY Candle Kit or a Pre-made Candle, each available in 6 different scents, plus you’ll choose your own wood stain and paint colors to make your centerpiece.
Candle Centerpiece Kit
To create your centerpiece you will stain your wood in your choice of wood stain color, then you will use stencils to paint the designs onto the wood, then add your rosemary sprigs and candle to complete your centerpiece! The wood portion of the centerpiece is approximately 4.25″W x 20″L x 1.5″H. The images comes as separate stencils so that you can place them wherever you would like. Some of the rosemary sprigs should root in water* so that you can plant them after the holidays. Then next year, take cuttings from your rosemary bush to create your centerpiece once again!
DIY@ Home Craft Kit Includes:
- Written instructions + video tutorials (internet required)
- Unfinished wooden centerpiece
- Wood stain
- Stain cloth
- Disposable gloves
- Paint applicators
- 8 Rosemary sprigs + watering tubes
- DIY Candle Kit or Pre-made Candle (see below)
You’ll also need (not included): water for the rosemary
*Please note: Rosemary sprigs are not guaranteed to root in water.
DIY Candle Kit
Make your own Candle with this kit. Please note: you’ll need a double boiler, pyrex and candy thermometer to create your candle. If you do not have these items, you can choose a pre-made candle for your centerpiece instead.
- Winter Wonderland – Infused with natural essential oils, including fir, patchouli, eucalyptus, lemon, cedar leaf, clove leaf, galbanum and mint.
- Into the Woods – Infused with natural essential oils, including Fir, Cinnamon, Patchouli, Orange and Cedarwood
- Cashmere and Lace – Infused with natural essential oils, including cedarwood, cedar leaf, rosemary, grapefruit, peppermint, palmarosa, clary sage, lemongrass, amyris, black pepper, blue chamomile flower, clary sage, bergamot, and citronella.
- ‘Twas the Night – Infused with natural essential oils, including orange, cedarwood, and buchu.
- Cozy Cabin – Infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon leaf, patchouli, cedarwood, vetiver, and sandalwood
- Sleigh Ride – Infused with natural essential oils, including orange, black pepper, patchouli, geranium and clove leaf.
DIY Candle Kit Includes:
- Candle Making Instructions
- 12 oz white jar (net weight of candle 9.5 oz)
- 1 cotton wick
- 1 double sided sticker
- 1 wooden stick
- 1 pack US grown and harvested soy wax
- 1 jar phthalate free perfume oil (choose from 6 scents)
- Candle label
You also need (not included):
- Double boiler
- Candy thermometer or something similar
How do I get My Kit?
Choose from one of two locations/times to pickup your kit:
- You may pickup from Stencil staff at Squarz Bakery & Cafe located at 13802 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85254 on December 5th from 10:30am-11am.
- You may pickup from Pink Honey Candle at the Pinnacle Peak Farmers Market, located at 4243 W Pinnacle Peak Road, Glendale 85310 (parking lot of Hurricane Harbor Water Park), on December 5th from 8am-12:30pm.
Available Wood Stain and Paint Colors:
Our centerpiece is shown in brown wood stain with white, tan, frost green and teal paint, but you can choose whatever colors you prefer!