DIY Glass Etching Kit
How do I get my kit?
Some of our kits can be shipped, while others are only available for local pickup/delivery. Below you will see the pickup/delivery options available for this particular kit:
We have partnered with Squarz Bakery & Cafe, located at 13802 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 for our craft kit pickup location. Pre-ordered kits can be picked up from Stencil staff inside Squarz (or via curbside pickup). You’ll choose your pickup date from the drop down menu above.
We offer local delivery on Saturdays, by 10am, to select cities in Arizona. Someone must be home to accept delivery of your order. If you choose “local delivery” a drop down will appear with the cities we can deliver to.
Glass Etching Kit
Our DIY glass etching kits make a great gift for the wine or beer lover in your life. Purchase the kit and etch the glasses for them, or give them the kit so they can do it themselves! These kits also make for a fun date night or girls night in!
Please Note: The beer mugs are clear in color; we added a black background to help showcase the glass etching in the photograph.
This kit is not intended for use by children. Recommended for ages 18 and up.
For the wine glasses you have the following etching options:
- Etch your name as shown on the wine glass above.
- Etch a single word (not shown).
- Etch Arizona “HOME” as illustrated below.
- Etch Paw Prints as illustrated below.
For the beer mugs you have the following etching options:
- Brewing Co. with Letter and Name as shown above.
- Dad Established with Name(s) and Birthday(s) (maximum of 3) as shown above.
- Groomsmen with Letter, Name, Title and Date as shown above.
DIY@Home Craft Kit Includes:
- Video Instruction (internet required)
- (2) Glasses
- Etching Cream
- (2) Stencils
- 1 Pair of Disposable Gloves
- 1 Pair of Safety Glasses