Enjoy a Crafternoon (or morning) Eatin’ Donuts and Makin’ Crafts with Stencil & Chin Up Donuts!
Craft and Donut Kit
How do I get my kit?
Your craft kit and donut can be picked up on February 13th, 7am-3pm at Chin Up Donuts located at 7325 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Ste. 103 Scottsdale, AZ
Choose from a selection of donut flavors:
- Bee Mine (shown above): A brioche raised donut topped with a honey and cardamom-spiced glaze topped with honeycomb candy
- Valentine Sprinkle: A brioche raised donut with a vanilla glaze and festive Valentine sprinkles
- Matcha Made in Heaven (shown above): A brioche raised donut with a matcha-infused glaze topped with a drizzle of homemade strawberry sauce
Choose from a selection of craft kit designs:
To create your “LOVE”ly Succulent Decor piece you will stain the wood in your choice of wood stain color, then you will use a stencil to paint the design onto the heart in your choice of paint colors (choose up to 2 paint colors). The “My heart belongs to…” option can be completed with any name/word of your choice: your fur baby’s name, a city, tacos, you name it! The name/word will be in all caps.
The wooden heart is approximately 7.5″W x 6.75″H and includes 4 Elephant Bush cuttings, which may root in water. Cuttings that have rooted can be planted (in either a pot or the ground) and then cuttings can be taken from your new plant and added back to your decor piece.
DIY@ Home Craft Kit Includes:
- Written instructions + online video tutorials (internet required)
- Unfinished wooden heart
- Wood stain
- Stain cloth
- Disposable gloves
- Paint applicators
- 4 Elephant bush cuttings + tubes
You’ll also need (not included): Water for the succulent cuttings